Friday 5 October 2012

Task 1: Getting to know blogger


Now that I’ve set up my blog, my first task was to get to know how to use my blogger. After completing some research I’ve managed to gather knowledge which will enable me to use my blogger to the best of my ability. Here is a video clip showing how to start up your blogger http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryb4VPSmKuo


Things you can do with a blogger-
There are many possibilities when creating your own blogger, whether it’s for fun or for promoting a business. It allows you to post comments, videos, images and voice notes allowing you to share any information you like. There are many tools that can help you make your blogger your own by changing the designs, colours and fonts when posting on your blog. Anyone can view your blog and this allows you to receive feedback from anyone that wants to make comments.


How i think Blogger will be useful for my coursework-
By presenting my work on a blogger it allows me to have easy access to it whether I’m at home or at college. I’m also able to edit it at any time I need to during the process of completing my projects. It also gives my lecturers easy access as well, so that they can keep track of my progress and make sure I’m keeping up to date with all my work. It’s also a more creative way to present work making it more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment